Director - Business Development
The purpose of this role is to own the business development process by identifying, qualifying, presenting and closing new leads for WINTR. The Director of Business Development will own all pitches - from strategy, scheduling, and budgeting. They will be responsible for responding to all inbound inquiries and RFPs.
The right person enjoys the hunt, the thrill of the win and better yet, takes pride in being part of a team solving business problems. You are a pro at understanding the digital landscape in terms of technology, innovation and delivery of digital products, services and experiences. You are also a pro at understanding the client landscape in terms of account status and where opportunities exist.
- 4+ years industry experience in a business development role in a creative agency, design or consulting firm setting (Business Development Director, Director of Accounts)
- Ability to quickly identify and qualify likely clients / projects
- A healthy roster of client contacts
- Account planning experience
- Proactive outside sales approach
- Addition of qualified, appropriate leads to the sales pipeline
- A proven understanding of opportunities in the marketplace
- Ability to interpret RFP's and quickly turnaround accurate and detailed project bids
- Ability to estimate and deliver scope (planning, deliverables, timelines and budgets) effectively and efficiently in lock-step with Producers
- Ability to create and maintain senior level relationships
- Experience selling digital products, services and experiences
- Proactive understanding of communication strategies, design and technology trends
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Ability to be an influencer
- Independent, self-motivated, driven, team player
- Working knowledge of cloud-based delivery tools
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Bonus incentive based on targets, performance and activity
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Retirement account with company match
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- Annual budget for professional development, wellness, culture & entertainment
- Paid volunteer time
Getting in touch:
Please send a cover letter, resume and applicable presentation or writing samples to email@example.com
What you're getting into:
We are a tight-knit, zero ego team working in an open, honest, creative and high-paced environment. We take what we do seriously, ourselves less so. And we foster an atmosphere that allows people to maintain a healthy life outside of work.
Experience design for the digital customer journey.
WINTR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: WINTR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at WINTR are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. WINTR will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. WINTR encourages applicants of all ages.Apply Now